May 21, 2009

Freakin' headache saved my phone

Biogesic should give me freebies for this. Send some love! XD

Yesterday, my friend and I ate at the new and hyped McDonald's Timog. Going home, we separated at Welcome Rotonda but lo and behold as my headache reached its cracking-my-head point. So I looked for a store to buy biogesic. There is a problem here though: there's no biogesic! Even the lone drug store ran out of stock.

In the middle of this helpless searching, a man halt me and striked a conversation regarding his problem. Just great.

His problem was about a friend who had an accident. Won't disclose details here. It just came to a point where he was asking me to save his number. Okay, I'll save your number and in that case, I will get my phone in my pocket...but wait. You're a stranger. There's around 2 human beings besides us in this dark alley. My cousin lost his cellphone in an incident like this. Pretty much, you'll snatch my cellphone too. What to do..what to do..

I didn't get my phone in my pocket..and he's still not giving his digits. He repeated his instructions, which is to save his number on my phone.

"Uhmm..Wait. I really have a bad headcahe right now. I'll just buy biogesic and I'll get back to you as soon as possible." Then I immediately left him and went to the nearest bangketa which I know doesn't sell med tablets. Haha! He followed me but he was quite far. From where he's standing, I could see him staring as I asked the lady for a biogesic who in 'turn gave me a what-the-heck-of-course-I-don't-sell-biogesic-here look. Then I walked unnoticeably fast, getting away from his sight, to KFC and rode a cab wishing that my Mom would have a stock of biogesic.

I wasn't really scared scared. I was more annoyed by my headache and the drugstore which doesn't have biogesic. My attention was all there. If I didn't have my headache, I would've entertained the guy's problem and even counseled him. I'm nice that way. Haha! Oh well, just a reminder to everyone: INGAT! :D

Gah. Last one was lame.

You just wasted 3 minutes of your time. 11 minutes if you have trouble in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment