July 11, 2010

Pucca Leads Ninja Turtles 1-0

Darrel, (10y/o) my youngest cousin, switching cartoon channels.

Darrel: What do you like..this(Pucca) or...this(Ninja Turtles).
Intelligent Cousin: What!?!? You're watching Pucca? That's for girls!
Darrel: No..you're just building stereotypes.
Intelligent Cousin: *stunned* (out of sneakiness, I checked if he really know what he is saying) Uhm..what's stereotypes?
Darrel: My gosh..you don't know what stereotype means?
Intelligent Cousin: NO! I know! I learned that in..2nd grade!!! FYI, I build stereotypes everyday!

We ended watching Pucca. And it was more action packed than Transformers and GI Joe combined.

---

The morning of my last day at Pinoy Big Brother, David, Darrel and their parents (my uncle and aunt), arrived here in Phil.

My two cousins slash 3D buddies will be staying here and will be studying at Reedley. Because entering high school in their Indonesia school would cost 1 year salary of the CEO of Ayala Land. Rough estimate.

Cousin: Where's Krakow?
David: When in doubt, Google it. Or Wiki...

Cousin: Where do you want to watch, Eastwood or Gateway?
David: I don't want to go to Eastwood. I'll be staying there for the rest of my life.
Cousin: I'm not.
David: Let's just watch at Gateway.
Cousin: I am married to Gateway since its birth. ...and for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

  1. I wanna eat up your little cousin! He's so adorable!!! And so witty!:)

    Sosyal na mga bata. Magri-Reedley. Just sayin'. Oi, follow mo blog ko. But if you're not a fan of mopey entries which border suicidal, I suggest not following. KIDDING.:)

    HAHA.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOL! i love the second convo. NICE!! :)) bakit ang dami mong international cousins? @_@ HAHA.

    ReplyDelete