February 27, 2009

The Shiznit List

This is some of the shit regarding the deal that I made with myself..that before turning 20, I have to do my 19-to-do list plus 1 bonus crap! I pick a few since some are more private.

1. Washboard Abs - Where? I've been telling myself to be more serious with my crunches..but I successfully fail every time I do so. Success rate: 50% (30% if there's presence of Lays, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Carbonara, and Local Sour Worms)

2. Vegan Week - This is really hard. I should be able to have a 2 random week where there will be no intake of meat, chicken and fish. Only veggies, bread, and the like. Success rate: 10% (..can go up to 20% come Holy Week!)

3. Soda Less - DONE! (refer to February 22 post) :D

11. Book Bond - At least 3 books..not scholarly books but comics do apply. 1 book down! Success rate: 90% (2 comics to go!)

12. Driving 101 - The title itself says it all but I'm not sure that I can have my driving lessons this coming summer because of my 200 hour internship. And I'm planning to apply for two internship so make that 400 hours! Success rate: 25% (Can be 40% with Dad's spoon-fed lectures)

16. Spotblog - Having my own online journal is part of the list and part of my writing therapy. And since I already have my iamsupermanbelieveitornotgotrykryptonitingmeandillbeweak.blogspot.com
...DONE!

19. Done Deed - Know the movie 40 days and 40 nights? Of same concept but mine should last for 19 days! 19 days off of doing the deed. Gahd. This is like suicide. Like not eating for 1 whole day but with intake of candy and water: surviving though in EXCESSIVE state of hunger. But can you believe that I'm done with this? Haha! And I had my abstinence for 22 deedless bulimic days. I exceeded my 19 days! Whew, guess what happened on the 23rd day! @_@

Keywords: Focus, Determination, Temperance, Sleeping

DEADLINE OF SHIT LIST: SEPTEMBER 2009!

9 comments:

  1. napakahusay mo magsulat.

    dapat ikaw nalang ang nagkwento sa klase natin.

    --Ma'am Aquino

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ma'am Aquino: Thx Ma'am!

    Wahahaha! Joketime ka Jhong? Julie? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. JHONG YUN. AKO SI JULIE. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarree Julie..

    The best kayo sa adult scene! Woohooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ako naman c jhong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellooooo Pen!

    Wala naman akong makita sa blog mo..huw. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. nd ba soda ang fruit soda...hello?! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. @rayne: alam mo yung tapos na yung soda shit ko? last january pa yan! Sheesh! Kaya umiinom na ako ng fruit soda!

    ReplyDelete