December 16, 2009

Sexy Right Arm


My right arm taken December 11, 09 - Friday. It was more red and scratch-y in actuality.

Last Thursday..around 10pm, we [I was with my classmates who live down south - all 4 of them] were going home from KFC. When we turned left, from the Carpark to the Catwalk, we were greeted by a creepily unlit human-less walkway.

WHY NOT SCARE OURSELVES?

Hit it. We started talking about Paranormal Activity being hilarious and all to doing Spirit of the glass alone, etc etc etc..

Through the whole scaring shit, friend2 left a deep red mark..maybe from scratches but I thought it was just 'tight grip' for around 10 minutes. She was hiding in my right arm, holding it a little too tight that I didn't notice her nails being cross stitched onto it. Huw. I felt the sexy pain morning after.

Last Saturday, the red mark turned yellow.
Yesterday, it was light yellow.
It's becoming my mood ruler and I'm waiting for it to turn naughtily green.

No comments:

Post a Comment