June 1, 2010

I Was This Close To Quitting School

And it was 3 months away from college graduation. Heh

I found notes. Notes that I usually scribble when I am full of angst or when I feel like throwing baseball batssss or bottlesss of beer.

[EDITED] (typing the whole thing would be dragging and would make me hungry / lame excuse)

December
'I do not like what's happening. I just want 2009 to end. To get over this and have a clean slate..

..every minute I spent on that ______ was a minute wasted for nothing...for self-destruction, actually.

I hate myself..for being an ass..for giving excuses and shit. For this day and yesterday. FUCK.

I'm unfazed when I am not in school. I should stay out of it.

I want this whole shit out of my life.

I feel like quitting. I mean, I'm a quitter. I know that very well.

I've made some bad decisions and I am not ready to face the consequences. I'm sorry...
'

I was stunned after reading the whole stuff. It felt intense. Haha. And it felt like it was a complete different person who wrote in that paper - a depressed kid with a superior IQ.

To be honest, there was a time in my freshman year where I wanted to be home schooled. I was having the same sentiment but I was cursing less.

---

Yesterday, I asked my mother about the start of classes even if I'm no student anymore. Hmmm, the June syndrome.

4 comments:

  1. sad to know that i'm not the only one who felt that way a few months before grad. :\

    hi lou. hahahahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. KER! Musta law school? :)

    Hahaha This is nothing. Just some mid life crisis shit LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. mid life ka na pala? HAHAHAHA!

    buhay na buhay pa! but coping. :P

    musta work life? LOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, sobra..ganun pakiramdam ko lol

    Oh, nice :) Ganda nga pakingan eh = Atty. Victoriano! PWEDEEEEEEE!

    Eto, malapit na magpahinga, last 3 weeks Heh

    ReplyDelete