March 17, 2009

I hated you and your stinking guts!

Past tense. When you did whatever you did which pushed me to hate you.
  • You could say it in a good way. I know it's my responsibility but the manner and treatment..unbearable. Check your bossy self. ASAP.
  • You asked me to do something. I did it. And when I gave my work to you, YOU THREW IT ON THE FLOOR. @)(#%$#)^*$)^* WHAT THE FUCK?!?!. I smiled on that very instant and snap a joke to switch my mood 'cause I don't want to make a scandal out of your inappropriate effin' act. I didn't even curse. MEMO: Have a less conceited head on your shoulders.
  • You have issues. I'm tired of it. Huwag ka na lang padalos dalos.
Friendly advices. It's all good now. I even prayed for all of them: “Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they’re doing.” I know I know..I'm a mess, too. And this is my messy outlet.

Zoilus:
Hate is good. Hate, like all emotion, is in-and-of-itself not a bad thing, it's just an emotion that is part of us and we all do it.

You need to deal with hate, control it. And to do this you need to recognize it.

This is called reasoning and this is what separates human from animals, who just react to emotions without any pre-thought.

2 comments: