March 31, 2009

No, I'm not kidding.

Months ago, I efficiently remember telling my close friend about my dream which weird-ed me out:

I was in the backstage of ASAP (a variety show of ABS-CBN) talking and guiding 3 stars/singers that it's their turn to get into the stage. As they went out, I took a quick look on the audience (point of view: backstage) and I saw a huge rushing car..going to crash the stage. But! Before it even hit the stage, the car shifted in sort of a magical harry potter-ish way to a golden brown dog with its tongue sticking out. Fin.


This March:
Our car got stolen.
My brother bought a Yorkshire Terrier.
My internship is at ABS-CBN..and my show is ASAP.
I'm still waiting for the magical harry potter-ish way to happen.

2 comments:

  1. whoah. God truly speaks to us through dreams :) baka magkakaroon kayo ng bagong car. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, He really does. Sobrang nagulat nga ako nung ASAP yung binigay na show sakin..hehe

    Weeeee! Hopefully! XD

    ReplyDelete