March 14, 2009

Pants on Fire

These are some facts about myself..and some lies too! If you know me, you'll know which is true. XD

1. When I was 12 or 13..even 14, I dreamt of becoming a Macho Dancer, the one being placed inside a huge gift box in those bachelorette parties/bridal showers and then being able to dance to the blindfolded birthday girl/soon-to-be-bride. You naughty little. And I dream of becoming one until now.

2. I still eat food which fall off from my plate and fall right on the floor. No 5/10/25 seconds rule. Just eat it.

3. I once accidentally fell in a canal/manhole in the middle of a tough hide-and-seek game with my brother. Stupid manhole camouflaging behind a very good hiding spot.

4. I had a milk commercial. Sterilized.

5. I still drink a combination of Yakult and milk before going to sleep.

6. I thought that my kindergarten teacher was a lesbo. Because her hair was really short. Which leads me to a kiddie conclusion that old women with short hair = not straight.

7. I like answering phones, doing prank calls, talking to anyone in the phone. Because I can't be seen and I can be anyone who I like..depending on my mood. "Good day! This is John Legend speaking!"

8. I thought that the Tarsier of my uncle was a crossbreed of an owl, chimpanzee, and a chihuahua. I was 6.

9. I can see the future/things that can happen. Or at the very least, an idea of it. No, I don't use cards and crystal balls. Costume not included.

10. I have a research meeting and a recording to attend to and I'm still right in front of the computer telling bold-face lies.

4 comments:

  1. ahahaha anu ka sa commercial...ung lata? ahaha bagay sau mehn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rayne: nope..ako yung gatas..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAHAT TRUE EXCEPT FOR NUMBER 4!!!! wahaha!=))SPECIAL CHILD KA TALAGA!!!=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! haha..may 1 pang hindi totoo dyan..hehe

    ReplyDelete