January 21, 2010

Double D!

I have 5-all-boys cousins (mother's side) and an older brother..which makes us 7 all in all. Or maybe 8 including Toby. The youngest in the group are David (12 y/0) and Darrel (10 y/o). They are residing at Duri, Indonesia and goes to Phil during Christmas/New Year and Summer.

Spent my first 15 days of 2010 with them and it was fun. Fun riot.

...

At a mall, I saw my grade school classmate who was carrying a baby(her niece). We had a quick talk. After that I went back to Darrel.
Darrel: *gasps* YOU'RE HITTING ON A MARRIED WOMAN!

Same mall.
Darrel: Kuya Christopher! KUYAAAA CHRISTOOOOOPHER COLUMBUUUUUS!
Supahcousin: SSSSSSHHHHHH!
His voice is always composed of 555 decibels. You'll be needing earmuffs.

Found Toby standing on a stool (chair w/o back rest).
Supahcousin: What are you doing?
Darrel: We're teaching Toby a new trick.
David: Look!
[David arranged tools side by side. Toby starts walking on it.]
David: See!
Supahcousin: 6 month old baby can do that. And that's not even a trick!

We were already wearing our 3D glasses while waiting for Avatar to start.
Supahcousin: Hey, let's take a picture. 3 of us.
David: Oh, nice. Facebook!

Past time.
Supahcousin: Geez, you stink. Take a bath.
Darrel: I took a bath this morning.
Supahcousin: No, you didn't.
Darrel: I did!
Supahcousin: You did not.
Darrel: But I did! I really did! This morning. Ask David.
Supahcousin: Did he, David?
David: No, he didn't. He just wiped his face.
Darrel: NO! DAVID, TELL THE TRUTH! DAVID! *starts punching David*
Supahcousin: Hey! Hey! Stop it! Heeeey!

Toby being groomed and all. Groom-er was putting ribbon on Toby.
David: Look. Toby's looking away.
*Toby was looking far right while we're on the left side*
David: You know why?
Supahcousin: No. Why?
David: He is ashamed. His masculinity is challenged by that purple ribbon.

Waiting.
SC: My turn! My turn to use the computer.
David: Wait, I'm almost done.
...10 minutes.
SC: Okay. My turn now.
David: Not yet. Wait.
....10 more minutes.
SC: David! I need to finish my script. It's for school.
David: Okay, okay. Wait, please.
....Minutes, minutes, minutes.
SC: Okay, move. I should be typing by now.
David: You can use my laptop for typing.
SC: Fine.
...Typing done.
SC: My turn to surf the internet. I'll research.
David: What? Okay, fine.
SC: Please make it fast. I really need to research.
David: Yeah yeah I know.
SC: I'll fail school. I won't graduate.
David: I'm almost finish. Few more sec.
...
SC: Its taking forever.
David: I'm almost done.
SC: C'mon David. I really need-
David: Wait. Just wait. I'll cry emo tears.
SC: LOL Just, please. Here's your laptop. I'm done with it.
David: Wait a little more.
SC: I've been doing that for the past 2 hours!
David: Well, patience is a virtue, my friend.
SC: I'm not your friend! I'm your cousin! Now move.

No comments:

Post a Comment