January 19, 2010

Hoyor

Formspring rocks my socks. All the questions/non-questions/indecent proposals are hilarious. Or my fun button is simply 'mababaw.'

Are you available tonight Chris? Let's hang out around Sta. Mesa.

Yes! I'm available tonight (seriously). Can I have your digits?

LOL Anu baaaaaaa. Hanggang Formspring na lang ba to, dapat dito tino-totoo. JOKE LANG, whoever you are. HAHA

Napapagod na ko ***. :) hahahaha. Ako ito. LOL. by pacific18

PAPS! Loko you! Wahahahaha! Akala ko nung una kung sino na yun. LOL Nung sinabi mo yung Street eh medyo naisip ko na baka ikaw :))

sanitizer

Kills 98% of germs. HAHA

G? Bigay mo na lang sakin sanitizer!

Really? Go ahead and say who I am. LOL. C'mon. Name drop if you must.

:)) Can't. I might be wrong.

Tsk tsk. *** *****[/edit]. To deny a gay something he craves... Oh well, I do know where you live. Boston street right? :))

WAHAHAHAHAHA TMI! WHO ARE YOUUUUUUUU?

Okay, okay. If the price is right. Enough for a Carribean Cruise. LOL I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. :))

Size?

Of what? LOL

Size?

It is huge. Trust me. :)

kilala ko na crush ni *** sa classroom! siya ba si? by benjover

Mali. Hindi siya. LOL Parang gradeschool lang HAHA

Pumapatol ka sa gay? Sige na pleaseeee?:))

Ah, no.

Hindi na nga wholesome to, may mga indecent proposals pa. HAHAHA

Sino naman sa mga kaklase natin ngayon ang napupusuan mo?

Hmmmmmmmm. I'm thinking hard. Thinking of putting her name here. I can't trust you. HAHA

I have one or two in Scarlet, though. :))

Kilala mo ko. Haha. May J sa pangalan ko.

LOL Medyo magulo.

You want coffee? Pumpkin juice? :))

Ui ***, kamusta na kayo nung gelpren mo nung HS pa tayo? HAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who's this? LOL

I'm not promiscuous. I'm very conservative. and btw, I don't have the hots for first year girls. LOL. Ikaw yun e, Pedophile! Sino bang 1st year un? Haha.

Conservative my ass! HAHA

Hindi ako Pedophile! Yung same chicks ni Kirbs at Carl. HAHAHA

boxers or briefs

Commando! :))

Boxers.

I got it from you master. Hahaha. Kilala mo na ba talaga ko? HAHA.

No you didn't. LOL

Yes, you're the only promiscuous person in our class. Who likes long-haired girls WAHAHAHAHA ALAM NA!

bakit ganito formspring mo. Hindi pang wholesome. HAHAHA.

Mr. Benassi's fault.

Oo nga eh. People might think that I'm really R-18 in real life..which isn't true. :))

Yow

Mom?

Please say no.

Hahaha. Now you know me, let's pick up some girls along Quezon ave. later. You up for that? HAHA.

Later? Sure. LOL You and your promiscuity, Benny Benassi. Hahaha

Hahaha. I am benny benassi. Now, would you make love to me?

Push me and then just touch me. BENNY BENASSI FTW :)) I WILL NOT MAKE LOVE TO YOU. You will make love to first year girls and I'll make love to first year girls too. That should be the equation. HAHAHA

Mind you, should be 18y/o and above -Sir Bong :))

Feeling ko si Jhong yung nagtanong ng 'Will you make love to me?' HAHAHA! It is I, the British Girl LOL.

BLIMEY! Hi Brit Girl! XP No, not Jhong. Its Benny Benassi.

boooo. haha. bring back the tagboard?

This formspring can be my new tagboard :)

Korni mo. Haha! Ay di pala question yun. Hahaha!

HAHA I will not put se* or j**k off there..even if you're leading me to it :))

Hahaha. Guess who *** the love machine. HAHA.

HAHAHAHA. I will not make love to you even if you give me cool names.

kung may gusto kang gawin buong buhay mo ano yun? pwedeng bastos ang sagot.

That thing/act that you're thinking while you were typing this question. :))

Makipagharutan kay Toby-Wan! At kumain. I eat a lot. My body just doesn't show it.

SUPERSIZE ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment