April 9, 2010

You're Mongolian? Part II: Return Of The Yadda Yadda

I was able to horse around with A, mah Mongolian friend, and my cousin last week when we went to the province for Holy Week. A's Tagalog vocab is getting better and he now speaks more Mongolian language to confuse us.

'Prick! No fai-..ay! HINDI PATAAAAS! BAWAL!!...UMIMIK NG MONGOLIAN! RAAAAA!!! *transforms to Captain Planet*'

We bond over DVDs, food and much more food because we all have the same taste when it comes to food - everything.

Photo from cousin!

Concealed Brother, Hidden Iron Man and Disguised A while waiting for the procession to start.
No hint of familiarity whatsoever.

SHOUT OUT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER! I wish..I could read that Diary of a Wimpy Kid which was given to you by your officemate. Hehe All the best :)

---

We were waiting for the procession when I saw a kid with an awesome scooter..
Me: Ooohh, astig!
A: Aha astig! What does astig means?
Me: Uhmmm..hmmm..it's an expression when you're creeped out. Like 'Oh my. It is so dark that I can actually sense ghosts or evil spirits around. Asteeeeg!'...it really means cool or dope.

12:30am. Ancestral house. We were in the middle of watching Friday the 13th when suddenly..
*brownout*
Me: *top of the world my lungs* I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!! HAHAHAH-
Me: ???
[silence]
Me: React Asians! I'm scared!

A: You're half Chinese right?
Me: No.
A: Quarter?
Me: No. Where did you get that? I'm Superman. Full. Take it or you'll fly back to Mongolia..and please keep it a secret!

Aunt: Call Kuya J. Tell him to go down and eat lunch.
*5 minutes*
A: He is..tulog..patay?
Everyone: !?!?
A: He's dead sleep..

His digits.
A: ..isa(1)..wala(0)..ostso(8)..osto is six?..

In the middle of She's Out Of My League.
Me: She's a perfect 10. A hard 10. And you're (cousin) just..a..3.
Me and A: Hahaha
A: And me?
Me: Barely 2. lol Don't worry, I'm 3.5.
A: No, no, I'm a 9 plus one because girls like guys with small eyes, you know.

My uncle, who is a priest, gave me a graduation gift in a form of cash..
Me: Ka-ching! *flashes money* We'll buy beer! Yeaaaahh!
[A's eyes turn huge. I look at my back and saw my priest uncle passing by]
Me: ..for the THIRSTY. And then food, for the hungry. Cloth the naked..and all that stuff.

Toby and his tricks.
Me: Toby, sit. Sit.
Toby: ....
Me: Sit, Toby. Sit.
Toby: *sits*
Me: Good! Good boy. Now, play dead. Toby, play dead.
Toby: ...
Me: Lie down, canine!
Toby: ....
A: #)$#%()!%!$^)$!^)!)@#$($ [Mongolian language]
Me and Toby: @_@

On My Sassy Girl, Serious Betting and Saving My Last Piece of Tops (mini cheap brownies/cake)
Cousin: Hindi. Meron talagang UFO sa part na 'yan. Nabasa ko rin sa forum yun eh
Me: Ngek. Sure ka? Parang joke naman yun
A: What UFO?
Cousin: Konti lang nakakapansin nito. Eto oh..
*goes back to the tree scene*
Me: There's none!
A: Yeah, nothing
Cousin: Wait, nandito yun eh..
*retrograde more*
Cousin: Meron talaga. Ano, bet? Tops?
Me: This is my last Tops so I'm not betting.
A: I don't have tops anymore so I'll bet your Tops.
Me: LOL This is my Tops. Bet something that belongs to you..your laptop.
A: No, I'm betting your Tops.
Me: This is my last piece! Bet your house!
A: No, I'm betting your Tops. DEAL!
Cousin: DEAL!
Me: No Fair!!! Bet my used boxers then!
Cousin: Oh, eto na, eto..panoorin niyo..
*a mini ufo appears at the back of the girl and then disappears in the sky*
Me: Nope, there's none. Didn't see it.
A: Saw nothing too.
Cousin: Wait. Ulitin ko..
*replays*
Cousin: Ayan, ayan oh *points at the mini UFO*
Me: HUH? Hindi naman UFO yan eh! Butterfly yan, dude! Butterfly!
A: Yeah, it's a butterfly!
Cousin: Hindi! UFO yun!
Me: No! WAIT. let's just vote..who votes for butterfly?
Me and A: *raises hands*

PS: My cousin and A are huge people so when we walk in the streets to buy merienda, I am usually mistaken as a pogo stick. True story.

4 comments:

  1. Ganyan talaga kayo mag usap tatlo? HAHAHA! ASTEEEEG! :)) Hahaha. Tawang tawa ako dito:

    Toby and his tricks.
    Me: Toby, sit. Sit.
    Toby: ....
    Me: Sit, Toby. Sit.
    Toby: *sits*
    Me: Good! Good boy. Now, play dead. Toby, play dead.
    Toby: ...
    Me: Lie down, canine!
    Toby: ....
    A: #)$#%()!%!$^)$!^)!)@#$($ [Mongolian language]
    Me and Toby: @_@

    Hahaha. Kawawa naman si Toby. T_T Sinama nyo pala sya sa probinsya? Hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeps, hahahaha! Marami pa nga akong hindi nasulat tapos hindi ko na rin maalala yung iba. Tas cut ko pa yung pinakahuling usapan namin, yung sa My Sassy Girl kasi mahaba talaga 'yan. :)) Panalo rin kasi magtagalog si Alex! XD

    Sa room namin ng lolo ko yan..eh nakakulong si Toby nun dun Haha Kasama namin siya 'pag pumupunta ng probinsya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) Nakakatawa kayo! Haha. :) Bilib ako sayo naalala mo pa talaga mga usapan ninyo. Hahaha. :)) Natawa din ako dun sa "we'll buy beer! for the thirsty...." LOLS. Hahaha. Lakas trip nyo talaga. :)) Nakakatawa kayo. Hahahaha. :)

    Ahhh. Ano kaya sinabi ni Alex :)) Cute naman ni Toby. E yung daschund nyo sinama nyo rin? :)

    Kawawa.. Pogo stick.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yung iba sinulat ko na nung araw na yun bago ako matulog kasi baka makalimutan ko pa HAHA Yung sa beer, paalis na kami niyan sa bahay pabalik ng QC nung inabutan ako ng Grad gift Hehe Sinabi ko na rin pangalan niya..Alex! :))

    Command daw yun kay Toby..in Mongolian language.Hehe Yep, yung Daschund si Lily, kasama rin namin..nandun lang sa white chair ng lolo ko the whole Holy Week :))

    Ang laki nilang tao eh HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete