January 3, 2009

Going Nuts!

I was used to having the/my Starbuck's planner the whole year last 2008 and I made it a point to doodle stuffs in that brown paper every single day. This time, it is already the third of January and I don't have any planner to draw dream monsters and imaginary cartoon characters (yeah, that's mostly what I do in it..:D) so just imagine how I'm itching to have one right now...uhmm..not much.

Choices..choices..choooi..*yawns*
  1. I've crossed out having the 2009 Strabuck's planner since almost everyone has been giving it a two thumbs down for it not having a great cover..well, its not just well made as they say. And I could be splurging more money in getting one.
  2. The Fullybooked planner which has a life-changing statement has naturally crossed out itself from the list since in every Fullybooked that I've been, the stock is nowhere to be found or what's left in the shelf are the crumpled ones slash scratches present in the front hardbound cover. It is like the first planner that the store has released. In that condition.
  3. National Bookstore planners, which really has a variety of such, have been searched through the world wide web though..I can't find a good one. Because I really didn't make an effort to go to the real thing: the big size National Bookstore and not just the online catalogue.
  4. Gonuts Donuts Planner = last resort. It even has discount coupons if I'm not mistaken.


One thing that's really, absolutely, and certainly driving me crazy is B-O-O-Z-E..or ARE BOOZE! I want lots! Where art thou to be found? My last alcohol intake was December 19, 08 which is really not part of the count since I only had 4 or 5 shots/glasses so that's not what you call social drinking or even drinking at all. That's just a sip!

December 1, 08. Its this one at Drew's Katipunan. Sheeeeesh! It has been a freakin' month and 3 days and I heavily miss Drew's, the Katipuneros drink, Sizzling tuna, etc. badly. Here, just by mere typing it drives me nuts! XD

I'm just stressing the point so don't worry, I'm still sane but..can you..can you just..can you please just..just pass the chaser..now! $#@_($@#)%

7 comments:

  1. lou mag-lagay ka ngang tag-board para madaling mag-message. XD

    xoxo stalker julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it's any help, use Moleskine. It's good for sketching, too. :) Classy and, of course, pricey...but it's worth it.

    You can fine them on sale here:

    http://www.avalon.ph/shop/pc/home.asp

    ReplyDelete
  3. *find them on sale....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I don't know how to..neophyte palang ako dito sa blogspot though I'm asking karen for some help. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chameleoni: Oh wow..nice! Big thanks for the tip!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. inaaaaaaa.....wala bang tagalog ha? d maintindihan ni floberta..joke ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @rayne: not funny.

    ahahaha! basag ka! nakadrugs ka ba? XD

    ReplyDelete