January 31, 2009

Liquid Dreams

I remember when I was around 10 or 11 y/o, one of my favorite song was Liquid Dreams by O-Town and I tend to sing it aloud in our living room. I was YOUNGER back then, my mind was totally virgin and I had no idea what the song was REALLY trying to say. There's absolutely double meaning. Raunchy.

But I'm not going to my lousy-choice-of-songs-come-pre-adolescence and songs-spoon fed-by-MTV-should-be-at-the-top-of-my-list-'cause-it's-cool-that-way, I want my authentic dreams more! I always find it interesting no matter how amazing, creepy, odd or even sensual it can be. But there was this incident that freaked me out, when I was starting to be a teenager, which has a direct connection with dreaming..I guess. Its my nocturnal emission.

In simple terms, wet dreams. @_@ Why o why?

I was paranoid back then and my first experience of this thing made me really troubled. It happened one sunny morning when I woke up from a censored dream and then suddenly, I noticed that there's something wet and sticky (my blog is officially R-18 now. Please leave if you feel harassed, aroused or when your instinct just said so) in my boxer shorts. Of course, if you're a guy, you would exactly know what it was and no, it's not urine.

I panicked silently (how could this be? haha!) and my first reaction was to hide it. I didn't want to eat our usual healthy breakfast with my conservative family having visible stain on my shorts. They will think that I'm doing 'it' and this 'it' should be done secretly. So, I needed/wanted badly to change my shorts. The problem was, my cabinet for shorts and underwear were placed near our bathroom. And our bathroom is located downstairs, near the kitchen. And when I went down to check if the vicinity is clear, the kitchen was occupied by my mom and our helper. Geez, just great.

To cut this short, I summoned Patience. Patience was my companion while I was sitting strategically in our stairs. My Plan B was constructed with great scrutiny and fine excellence and luckily, it was a success. I never knew I could sweat that much just by sitting and camouflaging.

Motto: All's Well That Ends Well!

Favorite Color: Blue, Black, White and it varies at times. :D

4 comments:

  1. fcuk. bakit ka transparent sa bagay na ito. O_O hahaha.

    -- julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha..hindi ko rin alam..inborn ata..XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. utot mo virgin ahahaha...wala lang gusto ko magkoment

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rayne: k. ayusin mo buhay mo ah.ahaha!

    ReplyDelete