August 5, 2009

Ironic. I made the right choice.



It has been days since I've been glued to our yellow-filled television..even if it means postponing my thesis tasks. I feel like my heart is stimulated more than my mind is. Of eulogies, interviews and tears..

Acceptance. The 10 letter word which is not only given to you but must also come from you. I was talking to this word last Monday as I was going home from school. Psycho. On why I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

11:40 this morning, a friend sent a group message (with an inside joke maybe only the 6 of us will understand and this is because of other circumstances..not really connected with former President Cory Aquino's death):
Dahil sa pagkamatay ni Cory, maraming nagbago:
Friend 1 ay nagkaasawa ng OFW
Friend 2 ay nilibing si Win
Friend 3 ay nagdadasal
Friend 4 ay nag-MMCA
Friend 5 ay nagpagupit

I chuckled. I was friend 3. Imperceptibly connected.


'So Filipino'..and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment