August 2, 2009

Look who's talking

Just look. Before you rant, point out flaws, or even be furious over the work. Just look.

Gimme my contact lens.

Hate it when a simple coffee accidentally spills over the table. No matter how hard you clean it, even if it's squeaky spotless clean already, the very idea that you spill the coffee immediately puts 'stupid' over your resume or the totality of your existence. Specially if the one who's reading your resume thinks that he/she has an IQ of 250,000.

Yesterday, I was talking loudly with my seatmate. I really didn't notice that until my classmates started shhh-ing me. Huw. I can't hear myself. I'm down at the dumps. Goodbye rapping career. Good thing Nicole and Eric Hutchinson save me. :D

Ok it's alright with me
some things are just meant to be
it never comes easily
and when it does I'm already gone

I'm practic'lly never still
more likely to move until
I end up alone at will
my life continues inching along

No comments:

Post a Comment