August 18, 2009

Wear a smile

How can you maintain that smile if you don't like what you're doing?

Pause. Rewind. Where's the play button???

Yesterday, I ditched my last class with my two friends. We ate and we ate and we ate some more..and a little more. We're happily broke after eating.

Story-telling, not prostitution, is the oldest profession in this entire universe according to a Filipino journalist. It was a feel good experience. Less stress or no stress at all. No doodling in the armchair/random paper, no monotonously sitting for 3 straight hours and I'm not pretending that I'm listening..'cause I was really listening with the throw and flow of words.

Light discussions = Kitkat. Only for conversations, you can eat it for hours and hours..and it's damn free!

No comments:

Post a Comment