August 29, 2009

The Ugly Truth

I look like a doorknob. Kidding! I really look like a doormat.

I even feel that our dog can magnet a handful of chicks compared to me. Fcuk those puppy eyes. You can only act cute. No other skillz. That's it, dawg. And don't even bother showing your pink puppy belly or I'll go and vulnerably rub it..and waste my time rubbing it some more.

Yes, this sentiment for the past few months and I sense that I will have the same sentiment in the coming months or worse, years.

RT: I look like shit. I act like one.

Culprit: IMSheet (There's a lot of sh*t in here already, shit!) & Facebook & It keeps on poppin'!

Bright side: Where?

Forced bright side: My neck is stiffed. My eyes are cuffed.

Theme on Wednesday: 20 & Ugly.

An hour ago, I was gluttonously eating Pata. And I mean really yummy crispy Pata. The punishment was quick as I accidentally swallowed one of my effin' bracket. Well, good luck with digestion. Make me poo silver shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment