October 29, 2009

Generation Gapless

We had a visitor [Family friend. Around 60+. Not sure but almost my grandmother]. She was on the couch farther away from the television while waiting for my Mom. I was sitting close to the boob tube.

I/We was/were watching MYX Daily Countdown and then it played Girls Generation's Genie..

Family Friend-Grandmother: Oh, Sandara's group!
MYX Spectator: @_@

A. She is a fan of Sandara
B. She is a fan of Sandara who thinks Girls Generation is Sandara's group.
C. Did she just say 'Oh, Sandara's group!'?
D. I'm just hungry.

MYX Spectator: @_@
MYX Spectator: Ah? hindi po. It's different po.
Hip Updated Grandma: Awww..I thought it's twoooooNE1. *she said it really sloooow*
MYX Spectator: @_@
MYX Spectator: Almost. They look and sing the same po...
Hip Updated Grandma: Ahhhh..yes, I can seeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment