October 30, 2009

Homemade Ecstasy 3

One Saturday night, I was itching to get drunk though no one was available to drink with so I decided to get drunk alone.

Supahman: Why not test ze alcohol tolerance, too?
Superspidey: Nice idea.
Toby: Wooof! [Translation: Fcukin' schizo.]

I had with me..
Always-Open The Bar
That-Extra Grenadine
Sprite *cricket sounds*
Mineral Water *more cricket sounds*
Chips & Chips Delight
My-Life-Would-Suck-Without-You Cookies


ALMOST finished the whole bottle of The Bar until I grabbed the nearest trash can and greeted Mr. Vomit a polite hello. I felt warm; vomiting feels weirdly fine. I was actually grinning while vomiting. It's hard, you know?

I TOLD myself that after the last drop of liquor, I would call someone and tell something importantly nice. But I can't even dial a single digit at that time.

Weird: I was drinking on my brother's bed and I guess I fell asleep there but I woke up 5am lying on my bed! HOW DID I GET THERE? Simple. I was unconscious maybe around 11pm onwards and someone instructed/pushed/dragged me to my bed (mom? brother? schizo self?). And if I were on a different place, I could've been molested but enjoyed it.

Cool experience. Will repeat this with company. With perevert-less company, for safety purposes. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment