October 25, 2009

When All Else Fails, They Don't

Oh Yeah?


G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

! The movie tried hard to be Transformers1 and it depressingly begged for a sequel. Fail and fail.

! It's about science which requires sacrifice and nano this and nano that.

! The Joes failed thrice.

! The musical scoring was funny. I think the scoring of Step Up 2 was inserted in this movie and was inserted without any timing. Plus, it played a remix version of Boom Boom Pow while the credits were rolling. Good use of Boom Boom Pow.

! The script was aiming to be witty..like what I'm doing. But this one aimed to stretch brilliance to a hundred mile. Fail.

! Ana with black hair is sexier. But she talks too much (alone). I prefer her when she's not talking.

Going inside an elevator.
Ana: Get out!
Panicky adult woman leaves.
Ana: Nice shoes.
Supahman: WTH!? You're destroying the world! Chop! Chop!

! I like the action/fighting/killing-each-other-but-no-one-actually-dies-not-unless-its-the-ending scenes.

I had the same white uniform (minus the head gear and the shoes) way back in 1996 when I had my Taekwondo lessons. The girl in black is Ana/Smokin' Sienna Miller.

When all else fails, they join the bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment