October 23, 2009

Superspidey

All in one morning:

3. While washing the dishes, I saw a really tiny infant lizard..a stoned one. I looked at it closely which is like a finger away from him/her. It looked like a miniature alligator/crocodile (Don't know the big difference). But 100% replica of the crocogator family. I was afraid to touch the lizard coz I thought I might be stoned too. Seriously. So I got a fork and tried to poke him/her. He/she moves.

2. My mom saw an average sized yellow butterfly in our ceiling. I scratched my head and said 'No, it's not.' It wasn't moving and it looked like a stoned petal of Yellow Bell. He's/She's too high for me to touch.

1. I kept myself on bed for a few minutes after I woke up..until I felt something in my right foot. I looked at it and saw a fairly small spider. I think I'll be changing my superpowers soon. Real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment