November 5, 2009

Series of *&%$#^)! Events

October 31. 3:00AM. We left Metro Manila while the rain decided to act like an angry woman on period.

October 31. 4:30AM. SHELL-SLEX: The rain matured to a Hurricane-The Really Strong Wind. The sight was devastatingly scary. Fallen trees, branches and a huge 'Welcome!' sign were lying on the road, a car accident near the toll gate and our car (while passing slowly through SLEX) was pushed few inches to the left by Hurricane-The Really Strong Wind. I was rolling my arms and silently singing 'Uh-huh! Push it! Push it baby!'

The temperature inside and outside the car was negative degrees Celsius. I was wearing two thick jackets under one shirt and I wanted to make ice candy right then and there.

October 31. 8:00AM 'Roll the window up' -Dad on repeat. I wanted Toby to sniff some fresh air since he looks nauseated. He has this I-want-to-vomit-but-the-seat-case-looks-expensively-new-so-roll-the-freakin'-window-down look.

October 31. 11:00AM I accidentally slept on my Grandpa's bed. Hi irregular sleeping and deep eye bags! Selling you would make me filthy rich in an instant.

October 31. 7:00PM. I, with my cousin, were falling in line to be a 'Registered Voter.' 'Registered Voter' sounds nice but the long crappy line wasn't.

October 31. 8:30PM. Are we there yet?

October 31. 9:00PM. Ma, fall in line for us!

October 31. 10:10 PM. We were filling the registration form.
Supahtired: Where do we live?
Cousin: I'm not sure with the number but the street is blah-blah street.
Supahtired: Okay, let's just guess the number. 168 is lucky.
My mom/the whole family pushed us to do the whole registration stuff in our province because extended family members will run for office.

October 31. 11:25PM. I think our names won't be called. Let's ditch this. There's a Wowowee chaos, people are shouting 'UNFAIR! THERE'S NO FAIRNESS IN THIS WORLD' to the Comelec officers, young kids are clapping for mockery and I'm getting pissed with the scene.

October 31. 11:50PM. No call for My-Surname. We (those who were able to pass the registration forms) we're told to wait for the news tomorrow.

November 1. 12:30PM We just got back from legal coconut hoarding then my mom's cellphone started ringing.

November 1. 12:45PM WTF. WTF. WTF. Our house in Quezon City was robbed. One neighbor called my Mom. My mom was panicky while on the phone asking for details and shiz. My dad and brother were silent but looks really worried. Toby was licking his balls. I rolled tissues, played with it and threw it in the ayer.

November 1. 2:30PM Everyone experienced late lunch.

November 2. 8:00PM Back to Quezon City. Drumroll: Our room and my parents' room looked insanely robbed. Cash, Mom's few jewelries and 2 cellphones were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment