November 30, 2009

World Record

Or maybe not.

Since classes started (November 12, 2009), the only day that I didn't go to school was Tuesday-November 17, 2009. And it caused social chaos. Ugh. Horrible. Maybe the university where I spent (and currently spending) most years of my construction & destruction, joy & non-joy, stress & more stress is not ready to let me go come March 2010. Please, learn the art. Even my Sunday life is dedicated to you and you alone. No more Saturday night booze & Sunday morning hangover.

Yesterday, I was actually jealous when one co-officer texted me that he'll be late because he drank the other night.
NOTE:
I am not allowed to be late every Sunday.
Not even miss one Sunday.

! It was 12 (almost 18) straight days of riding LRT2 / 6am alarm clock / breakfast-less mornings / 10pm full dinner / 1am bedtime.
! It will be a miracle if you see me normal and hassle-free.
! I'm looking forward to holidays. Not the Christmas season. Refer to Gloria Arroyo.
! I want to kiss and hug and maybe make out.
! LOL That was random.
! I want to gain weight but screw ze metabolism. Won't coordinate.
! My Motto since 3rd year high: Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (my school is not in Katipunan)
! Favorite Pet: Toby Wan-Kenobi (cause he's my only pet)
! I miss you.
! This is senseless.

Too much for the month of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment