September 9, 2009

Forgetting A Dream & Remembering A Discussion

Exhibit A : Dream

Dreams are made up of magic & confusion. You'll never know what you will get. Sometimes, it's one happy dream but there are times that you would want to slice your head off from your neck just to forget that dream.

There was this incident last summer which was forgettable. A simple 'Yow!' from a friend, crumpling a receipt, lying down flashing channels randomly. Like that. No special meaning included..not even an evening park with your girlfriend surrounded with green lamps and her favorite ice cream stand. BUT! Dreams can be tricky. It can bend that one forgettable incident, go further with twisting the story and make it unforgettable that you swear you'll give the equal share of food to your brother just to have that hard-earned ability to forget.

It was a mix of incidents in the past (a debut place, 1 close friend, 2 classmates & that random person last summer) mashed up on that one white wall incident. Absofuckinlutely horrible.
Delete x 9000000000 = Make Me Happy!

Exhibit B : Discussion

Focus group discussions are always memorable no matter what. Even if I stumbled with my opening speech, even if I said a 'word' which shouldn't be said and even if I reaped a low grade (Did I? I hope not.)..there's always a special spot right here in my mini memory.

* My hilarious seatmate was talking a bit uncontrollably but it's fine. Coz its damn funneeehhh! Almost bumped my head on the table while laughing.

* One mate couldn't stop whining about a problem. Hmmm..yeah, I know the feeling and I know the feeling of whining non-stop. Continue..

* A couple disguised as non-couple because they have to. Sheeeeer genius! I was taken aback, in a what-the-f-are-you-two-doing-when-you-just-met-an-hour-or-2-hours-ago manner, when they held hands going out of the building. They explained and everything went fine. Oh yeah, I was easy but I got you with my 'Guys, let's change topic!' gag. LOL. Classic.

I like the girl and I was planning to get her number...

I just took two steps forward..and then reviewed my Film Theory paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment