September 28, 2009

It Breaks My Heart

I thought I was living one of the worst life when I was stranded:

! I had to be barefoot inside the building the whole time since my shoes were wet.
! I had to eat my..noodles, if that's how you call it when you saw how mine was cooked. Well, twas my fault anyway.
! Around 8 pm, I decided to take my school pants off to dry it and ease the uneasiness. I was left wearing boxers so I was limited with my legwork. One wrong move and my balls would make an inappropriate scandal.
! I badly missed Toby, our dog.
! I had to sleep on the cold hard floor. No, scratch that. I had to not sleep since I was wearing my contact lens and I didn't have my solution and caps with me. It's hard to fight Optimusleep if you're really dead beat but I surprisingly slept for 3 hours. My lens were dried and glued on both my eyes.
! Woke up 5 am and I was coughing like there's no tomorrow but I had to suck it up. One cough and it echoes through the whole 2nd floor. Everyone was sleeping so I had to cough like a dwarf. That was the toughest.
! Equal cramps on both my arms because I had an abnormal sleeping position. Like I just had 60,000 push ups.
! I had to not eat breakfast because there was a Pacquiao match inside my stomach.
! I was barefoot going out of the building to Adie's car then from the car to 7eleven to buy freaking wrong sized slippers.

When I went home, I tweeted 'my eyes are void of rest..throat still hurts and cough got worse'

But it was only then when I saw and heard the news.

It was nothing compared to my experience. I was fortunate enough.

(FLICKR PHOTOS)




(LRT2 V. Mapa Station. Dear SM Centerpoint, you're just beside this. I hope you're okay now. Same to the 2 guys there.)

(My heart, she saved her rosaries and Mama Mary. God bless her.)




Gahd. One man can barely be seen. And dogs..poor dogs. Helpless and can't shout for food nor aid.

iPray for my country.

2 comments:

  1. Pareho tayo Lou. Nakakaguilty no. Inisip natin ang hirap ng napagdaanan natin na sobrang laking achievement, pero walang wala pala sa mga napagdaanan nung talagang naapektuhan.

    Moving pictures. T_T
    Yung mga doggies.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga eh..mahirap din yung hindi natin alam yung nagyayari sa labas. All throughout, akala ko tayo lang nahihirapan. Haaaayyyyy

    From Flickr. :(

    ReplyDelete