September 16, 2009

Fascinado

This greeted me yesterday:


Initial reaction: 'Wow. New theme for Twitter. Easy on the eyes. :)'

[Bad photo baked using Print screen, Paint and Poor editing skillz]

I realized, after an hour, that maybe I was being subjective because there was the presence of clouds. Cool blue clouds.

I have a thing for clouds (not sexually). I just really like to look up in the sky.

One awesome experience:
  • Summer season
  • School ground
  • Sun shining bright
  • 10 in the morning
  • Under the tree
  • I, doing the Indian sit, was talking with my friend (who also had the same sitting position)
..and then I decided to lie down. That very moment where my head felt the ground was glorious. I flawlessly saw the sight of authentic blue clouds and it was so surreal and heavenly. Then there was the presence of comforting breeze. Perfecto!

Something like this:


Only, this isn't my feet and this belongs to Tumblr, again.

And again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment