September 7, 2009

'You don't talk very much. I like you!'

I was planning to back it up with G.I. Joe or anything random in the internet but time is running and I was going for gluttony instead of sloth. The result would be no different anyway.

Antz (1992? 93?)
This is ancient. If it wasn't a prerequisite for my Film Theory class, no won't watch. But I did! It's a requirement, it's animated and I'm an acting student. Very hard. The movie showered me with gazillion of similar-acting ants. And a single ant struggling in every aspect of his life. Poor ant..but thou shall not fret, he gets a fictional ending. Jennifer Lopez = Sexy Voice!

Bala: Don't you get it? I was slumming it. I chose you because you were the most pathetic little bug in the joint.
Z: You know, I was going to let you become a part of my most erotic fantasies, but now you can just write it off.


Up (2009!)
My level of excitement before watching this went from high to low to 36 story high building to six feet under. Almost gave up watching this movie.

An old grumpy man, a chatterbox kid, a talking pointing dog, and a chocolate-loving bird all, physically and metaphorically, tied with a huge house which is then tied with scenically beautiful balloons. Go from giddy then laughing then partial bawling then one sunny day then ROTFL then Awww moment..it is a mix of animated fun!

Russell, the chatterbox kid, is my kind of character!

Russell: Can I tell you a secret?
Mr. Fredricksen: No.
Russell: Alright, here it goes. *tells the secret*


He's one ball of comic energy! Maybe I wanted to see myself in him. Maybe.

Mr. Fredricksen: Do you want to play a game? It's called See Who Can Go the Longest Without Saying Anything.
Russell: Cool! My mom loves that game!

I love the movie. 9.8 /10!


'Thanks for the adventure. Now go have a new one!"

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment