March 12, 2010

Month Long

(3/12/10)

I'm sick for almost two weeks but I didn't care on the first few days since I was having the last week of my student life and I was so busy meeting deadlines, looking and waiting for professors for hours, proxying as a cameraman, doing standuppers, rehearsing for a play, sneezing like hell, recording with phlegmy voice, looking for interviewees, not sleeping for straight days, finishing an account, doing a presentation hours before presenting it, converting/uploading/downloading files for one whole day, running in and out of St. Raymund's, etc...that I didn't realize that my health was asking for attention and shit. I thought it will be gone after 3 or 4 days. I really really really thought.

I even spent my last day at school unconsciously sleeping in front of Room 113. I just sat in that long brown chair near the girl's comfort room while my mates were editing the very last requirement for graduation..and then sleep punched in - MINUS POGI POINTS WITH THE NOT-SO-LOUD-BUT-SOUNDS-A-LITTLE-CUTE SNORING - FUUUU. lol No one bothered to wake me up.

"Humihilik ka ah"

"Umuwi ka na, mukha kang pulubi dyan"

So I went home. There. That was my last day as a student at school. FML.


With that helluva sick week, I realized that I have acute viral rhinopharyngitis or commonly known as..Cold. Heh. Common cold, the usual cold and cough. But mine is abnormal, severe, clingy and sensitive. I laugh at it and treat it like that billboard ad at Legarda so it decided to stay and camp in at my healthy system. I felt bad since my mom and brother also caught this shiz. But they're fine now.

I just have to finish my med tablets, get enough boring sleep (I'm even forced to sleep every afternoon which I think doesn't have anything to do with getting better), eat tasteless food which taste nothing, eat corny cabbages and everything green & odd-looking plus drink boiling water or anything which is not cold...'In this El NiƱo weather? Bawal malamig!?!?'

[edit/add] (3/23/2010)

Cold has also been on and off.

Last Saturday, I attended a get-together with my HS mates and as I sat on that booze chair..

Me: Kayo pa lang?
All together now: MAY SIPON KA?

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHA.

    darn, i missed your snoring moment. should've documented it on cam. LOOOOL.

    read your comment on my shirt. thanks, keep updating too, fellow sour gummy worm lover. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. No you won't! :))

    Np..I will :)

    Sour Gummy Worm Lovers unite at Dapitan! :))

    ReplyDelete