March 3, 2010

To The Tune Of

[♫] ..killing me softly with school works x2
crapping my whole life with school works
killing me softly..with school works[♫] - singing while brushing teeth and falling asleep on the lavatory / my face was near the fcukin' faucet already

Theater practice:
[♫] 1..2..3..lift![♫]
*ccrrkkk*
Me: *FU FACE*
Me: *puts down theater member and immediately grabs crotch*
I thought my pants' lower crotch area was split into half or something. It was my boxers. Safe!
"E: Akala ko kung ano nang nangyari sa'yo eh, yung mukha mo.."

FAIL Schedule:

March 5, 2010 (Friday) - Split my chiseled body into 5 pieces, please and thank you.

1pm onwards - Broadcast Journalism news recording
2/3pm onwards - Development Communication report
3 pm onwards- Meet with Thesis Adviser
4pm-6pm - Rehearsal for theater play for Film Yes-You-Heard-It-Right-It's-For-Film-And-not-Theater-Subject :)
6pm - Submission of Media Plan
6pm-9pm - Last lecture for Taxation. I hope there's no surprise shiz or anything.

March 6, 2010 (Saturday) - Your body will function as a whole but STRESS and PRESSURE will be just by your side..just by your side.

[See the difference from a 9pm class to an 8 am class? Inhumane.]
8am - 35 minutes of theater play for Film Do-I-Have-To-Repeat-That-It's-Not-Theater-Class-Subject :)
1pm onwards - Election and Turnover Ceremony for Scarlet Central
3pm - Report on Media Plan

March 7, 2020 (Sunday)

If all Broad Journ efforts fail, there's still Sunday morning!

Okay. Back to SCHOOLwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment