March 26, 2010

The Tale Of The Green Long Sleeve Polo And White Egg Shirt

Because overnights have proper uniform decorum..

And history repeats itself..twice..in one month.

White Egg Shirt


Green Long Sleeve Polo

[ Photos from Nicole and Rayne..if I'm not mistaken :) ]

Poor soul was hijacked on both occasions. It was unplanned, unexpected and really unplanned and really unexpected. I had nothing but backpack with school shit.

Occasion1, we had our shoot for our news show so I was wearing the formal-y Green LSP.
Occasion2, I came from a formal-y shiz that needed LSP. So I was wearing the Green LSP. Actually, my parents debated that I should wear the Green LSP.

Occ1 was in front of the school building and boy, was I pulled through my backpack from the building to the cab.
Occ2 was along Asturias and my phone was snatched and it wasn't given back until I was inside the cab.

Occ1, house owner let me borrow his White Egg Shirt to change for casual sleeping wear.
Occ2, house owner let me borrow his White Egg Shirt to change for casual sleeping wear.

Occ1, I had with me my brother's Ipod..without any permission.
Occ2, I had with me my brother's Ipod..without any permission.

Occ1, on the folding soft couch but I wanted to be near the fan so I willingly placed half of my body on the floor.
Occ2, half of my body was out of the bed so I willingly slept on the floor.

Scratch that.

Occ1, ..so I willingly lie down on the floor but my mind was half-awake for moral support and emergency breakdowns.
Occ2, ..so I willingly lie down on the floor to freeze like an ice and sleep for 20-30 minutes.

Occ1, I left the house [@ Manila] around 7am to take a bath and change for the last class at school which was scheduled at 8:30am.
Occ2, I left the house [@ ParaƱaque] around 7 am to change, sleep for 2 hours and take a bath for the Baccalaureate Mass which was scheduled at 4:30 pm.

Occ1, I arrived late at school. But some of my classmates were more late.
Occ2, I arrived late at school. But few of my classmates were more late.

Occ1, I felt sluggish and drained at school.
Occ2, I felt sluggish and drained at school.

Occ1, classmates were taking lotsa pictures and I looked like I inhaled 12 packs of Mary Jane.
Occ2, ..exactly the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment