March 12, 2010

What The Cats?

Film Professor assigned Cats for our group and I was like What The? Why not Finding Nemo or Family Guy The Musical?

Then John assigned a major role for me to perform so I used all ze efforts to escape from it and get a minor one.

"..sa ibang plays, yung guy roles binibigay nila sa girls and effective ah. Pinapalakpakan pa!"


"Uy! Gusto daw ni ano ng major role! Parang mas bagay sa kanya."

"John, ang sakit ng wisdom tooth ko. Hindi ata ako makakapagperform T_T "

It was one great bonding before graduation. To make sure that everyone will be more close so that we'll miss each other more after March 29. Aaaah, memories..all alone in the moonlight. :))

3 straight days of rehearsals!

*of different breeds and habits*


*showing emotion - hello fellow cats*

*them bending pussycats..doing THE ANGGE POSE*


[ Photos from Aunj :) ]

Confusion on the first part of the play..

"Anoooong next step?"

"Ang sikip!"

"Tago muna ako, hindi ko alam next na gagawin - lol"

We weren't able to fully rehearse my fight scene with Ryan and what we did on the play itself was improv. I was clueless on what we're doing in the middle of the stage but had Superman guts so I decided to do a front flip without hands! I ran from the left side of the room going to Ryan and then superhero flip ala Spiderman. Next thing I knew, I landed safely on my feet. ZOMG. I wasn't aware that I have such talent. Haha. Calling Jabbawockeez, someone has mad flippin' skillz. *Ehem with phlegm*

Gab as Rum Tum Tuger [Thanks Aunj!] was brilliant. I think he was born to play that role.

Meng and Ginela were stunning. Smexy cats with great dancing skillz!

Everyone did well.

But due to fatigue, sleep deprivation, stress, pressure, etc., Ryan slept in the middle of the play. Win. From scene 4 til the end of the play, natulog habang nagpeperform ang mga co-Cats. We were given 2 hours to sleep. Some didn't even sleep at all. So yeah.

Pero panalo pa rin yung pagakyat at alanganing pagbaba ni Grizabella sa Teacher's table. Medyo LOL-while-acting. XP

"Guys, plus 5 lang daw 'tong play.." -> "#)%@#%)^*$)^*$)^$^)!$*^)"

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Nakatulog pala si Ryan nun? Grabe naman! :)) At nakapag front flip without hands ka?? WEH? Haha. Galing mo Superman! :D Hahaha. :D

    Si richie yung Mr. mistofolees. :)) Rum-Tum-Tugger si Gab. :)) Pero nalilito rin ako sa kanila. Kasi yung kanta ni Gab yung oh well ayneverwastherenever.. Hahaha. :D Wala lang. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUNJ!

    :)) Oo, natulog si Ryan sa may tabi ng front door. Hehe

    Yez, I did the amazing flip. I nu right? LOLOL

    Oo nga pala. The great Rum-Tum-Tuger si Gab. Sarreee. Thanks! :)

    ♫ oh well..ayneverwastherenever. ♫

    ReplyDelete