March 24, 2010

Spell It Without Using Spell Check

(Photos from Angelene Ong)


Last Friday was our Baccalaureate Mass and it was so beautiful and Embassy-ish/Encore-ish. Party beats eh?

I even had a Fire-Burning-on-the-Dance-Floor moment while watching the jaw-dropping & nape-tiring fireworks...

*right hand felt hot*
Me: @_@?
Me: oh, shit
Me: waaaaahhhh!!! *throws burning mini box and candle on the ground*
Me: Syeeet Anong gagawin ko!?!? Tatapakan ko!?!?
Jhong: Pabayaan mo lang..
Me: Ah, okay...
Me: *goes back to watching fireworks*

I really wanted to take photos with everyone - with present and former classmates..with professors..with every person in our batch..from other courses. Bibo pala. - but I was too shy since I felt groggy and looked like a drug pusher that day. My only sleep last Friday was lunchtime. Blame it on the hilarious 1:30 AM SEx at ParaƱaque.

Santinow.

I will miss my school boy look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment