March 24, 2010

Previously On

*photo taken by my brother*


Scruffy-Muchas-Gracias Toby without bath for days.

Father: Ma, pano yan..wala na tayong pag-aaralin. Si Toby naman?

I've been bonding with Toby these past few days that I even learn the art/skill of tying his hair. Such scrutiny and hard work. Next goal: Teach Toby Algebra and video games.

He's on a Yorkie diet. Strict Yorkie diet.

I saw his dingdong once out in the ayer. It looks funny.

I like to scratch Toby's snuffle - his furry nose.

The Daschund's name is Lily.

Lily still eats and sleeps a lot.

She's way too crazy.

She sometimes eats/steals Yorkie food so good luck on what she'll look like when she turns 1 or 2. A cross of some weird dog breeds.

One day, Lily and Toby started to wrestle each other

And they didn't stop. Ever. After.

No comments:

Post a Comment